Fanalistas welcomes submissions from all writers. However, site administrators screen incoming articles for the following types of inadmissible content:
- Commercial Content is that which attempts to direct readers to external sites for commercial purposes.
- Examples of commercial content include referrals and/or links to external commercial sites (embedded or otherwise) in the headline, body or multimedia assets of a published article, references to external contests/prizes and excessively promotional language.
- Community Content is that which contains meta-discussion (“discussion about the discussion”) about Fanalistas and/or its writer community. The Fanalistas platform is dedicated exclusively to the sharing of sports-related content with a worldwide audience, and community content does not qualify.
- Examples of community content include compliments, criticisms, questions and suggestions about Fanalistas and/or its writer community.
- Non-original Content is that which is not produced by its stated author, or is recycled from its stated author's existing published work on Fanalistas.
- Examples of non-original content include newswire dispatches, plagiarized articles, press releases and recycled submissions.
- Non-sports Content is that which isn’t directly relevant to the sports world.
- Examples of non-sports content include entertainment news and political commentary.
- Examples of offensive content include incitement to violence, prejudicial remarks, obscenity, pornography, vulgarity and insensitivity to tragedy/death/injury.
- Substandard Content is that which fails to meet journalistic standards.
- Examples of substandard content include, but are not limited to, fabricated or inaccurate reports/rumors/claims; unsupported arguments; partial submissions; old/untimely submissions; poems/lyrics; stream-of-consciousness rants and one- or two-paragraph blurbs.
Any questions? Send an email to email@example.com